Job Number: 20320
Hiring an Additional Pulmonologist to Join a Successful and Established Pulm/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Practice. Practice currently has two board certified pulmonologists and 3 certified nurse practitioners serving two locations.
- Income Guarantee Position
- Sleep Medicine is optional.
- Strong referral base from community family practice MD, internist, cardiologist and other hospital affiliated practices
- Weekend and Time off coverage available by other providers and/or Telemedicine
- State of art EMR- Eclinical works and provider uses Mmodal dictation software
- Recently upgraded office space- 6 exam rooms, PFT room, provider offices
- Office space is close to hospital
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance?
Tullahoma is a diverse, well-educated cosmopolitan community with small town values. Located in the heart of southern middle Tennessee, it is centered approximately 65 miles from three major metropolitan cities - Nashville, and Chattanooga (TN) and Huntsville (AL). Located just 12 miles from Tullahoma is the world famous Jack Daniels Distillery, a landmark known worldwide. There are three lakes in the area as well as a wide variety of hiking and mountain biking areas. An 18-hole golf course and state-of-the-art Splash Park also add to the city's recreational amenities. The city hosts music, art and sports activities throughout the year and is home to the University of Tennessee Space Institute. Arnold Air Force Base and the Arnold Engineering Design Center for the US Air Force are located close by.