1825 Eastchester Road
Specialty: Radiology - Breast
Job Number: 26319
- The Department of Radiology is seeking a Breast Imager with interest in performing quality breast imaging and interventions, teaching residents and fellows and being involved in clinical research to join our Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE).
- Fellowship training is required
- ABR certification required or eligible
- Must be experienced in screening and diagnostic mammography, tomosynthesis, breast US and MRI and image-guided interventional procedures.
- New York State Medical Licensure.
- This is an opportunity to practice the highest quality breast imaging alongside 6 other dedicated faculty members in a stimulating and rewarding environment.
- Imaging equipment is state of the art and constantly undergoing replacement or upgrades.
- Full time breast imager preferred, but part time will be considered.
- Salary and benefits are competitive.
- Located in the Bronx, a short drive or public transit commute from Manhattan and also easily accessible from Westchester County, Long Island and northern New Jersey.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.