1825 Eastchester Road
Specialty: Radiology - Body Imaging
Job Number: 26322
- Department of Radiology is seeking an ABR-Certified/Eligible Radiologist to join the 6-member Emergency Radiology division.
- The ideal candidate will be Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, or Body Radiology Fellowship trained and also be able to read the full spectrum of emergency studies including CT (body and neuro), ultrasound and radiographs.
- Neuro MRI is a plus.
- There is no requirement to perform procedures or read nuclear medicine or mammography studies.
- There are different shifts available
- Candidates will work 122 shifts per year (equivalent to a one week on two weeks off schedule).
- The division has 2 radiologists on duty per overnight to cover the busy Emergency Departments (Level II trauma centers) for 10 hours on weekdays and 10.5 hours on weekends.
- Shifts are mainly performed on-site at the main hospital campus; however, some work-from-home options are also available.
- Attendings work with a night float resident and have 24/7 CT/US/MR tech coverage.
- Compensation and benefits are highly competitive.
- The hospital and department offer multiple perks and benefits including a 403b retirement plan, free parking, internal moonlighting opportunities and a bonus plan.
- Faculty rank will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
- Applicants must be eligible for and be able to obtain licensure in New York prior to their start date.