204 Hospital Ave.
Job Number: 26849
- Hospital employed or Independent Contractor
- Join 5 Radiologist and 3 Interventional Radiologist
- Must be able to support general diagnostic readings having proficiency across all modalities
- Nighthawk services
- Advanced, state-of-the-art equipment including imaging technologies, PET, and MRI
- In the middle of a $110M expansion and renovation project.
- Become a Level II Trauma Center
- Salary Base and productivity bonus-$700,000+
- Medical School Loan Assistance
- Residency or Fellowship Stipend
- Excellent benefits package
- Area offers small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theaters, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the service area.