Job Number: 28627
Full-time, permanent position with hospital-affiliated group miday between NYC and Boston.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
- Board certified or board eligible (new grads) in Gastroenterology required.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.