555 E Hardy st
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 25316
Seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician – Full-time permanent – Los Angeles, CA
- Join a well-established group practice for over 20 years, is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care trained physician for an exciting opportunity in West Los Angeles.
- Join a growing team of Pulmonary/Critical Care staff physicians, practicing state-of-the-art medicine with support from its excellent Advanced Practice Providers.
- Practice a combination of Pulmonary/Critical Care with combination of outpatient clinic with inpatient coverage
Diagnose and treat diseases of the lungs and airways including cancer, pneumonia, pleurisy, asthma, occupational diseases, bronchitis, sleep disorders, emphysema and other complex disorders of the lungs
- Enjoy the opportunity to participate in teaching and/or research
- Competitive compensation package including partnership opportunity
- A well-trained board certified or board eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physician is sought to join our expanding team in West LA
- Candidate must be BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Coverage for ICU, Critical Care consultation of medical/surgical floors and the outpatient Pulmonary clinic
- No need for a "buy in" or worry about patient insurance issues
- Competitive Salary
- Visa sponsorship available
Located in West Los Angeles California, with coverage to Acute care community Hospital and LTAC and Office. Currently with four physicians and six ACNP’s.
- Covering Hospital, LTAC and Office
- Can be modified, i.e. reduced based on workload as collective effort of group
- Opportunity to directorship or residency program director
- Partnership opportunity
- Outpatient schedule with a practice which has potential to grow
- Option as independent contractor or employed
If interested contact Noelle at 561.509.5928 or email@example.com