Job Number: 24754
- Outpatient only
- Board Certified Neurologist
- Hiring two – one General Neurologist and one with fellowship in Movement Disorders
- Stable, financially sound physician-owned and operated
- Generous benefits and salary guarantee + bonus
- Opportunity for partnership
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Signing bonus; relocation assistance; malpractice insurance; CME allowance
- NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life
- Join a multi-specialty group with over 220 physicians and has 5 other Neurologists
- Work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence!
- With a population of over 500,000+, Lakeland/Central Florida is one of the fastest growing regions of the U. S. and our medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community.
- Distinguished Board Certified physicians & experienced support staff
- Large primary care base & multi-disciplinary medical team to refer patients within the Clinic network
- Ability to provide new technology and capital equipment
- Strength of an integrated delivery system with clinical research capabilities
- Electronic medical record system
- Centralized contracting for maximum reimbursement
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix
- Easy access to 2 international airports in Tampa & Orlando!
Our convenient location between Tampa and Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports (near Interstate 4 (I-4) and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round. Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally owned shops and restaurants thrive, as well as some of the largest manufacturers and nationally-recognized companies such as FedEx, Geico Insurance, Amazon, Publix Supermarkets and Rooms-To-Go furniture. Although the population continues to grow, housing is affordable and the city’s cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state.