835 SE Bishop Blvd.
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 21266
Job# 21266 – Seeking an ARNP to work in an Outpatient Psychiatry office – Southeastern Washington State
Seeking an ARNP to join a hospital owned clinic network where decisions are made by physician members.
- Full-time position (36 clinical hours)
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Salary will be the MGMA median
- Licensed in the state of Washington
- Health insurance for (ARNP), partial payment for family
- Retirement with partial matching funds
- Long term/Short term disability
- Moving expenses
- Sign on bonus
- Possible loan repayment
Located in the beautify Southeast corner of Washington known as the Palouse region. Home of Washington State University with Idaho University just 8 miles away.
To the East lies a beautiful fir and cedar forest. To the north is Schweitzer Mountain where you can enjoy snow skiing and other mountain activities. Also north is the more metropolitan area of Spokane. About 35 miles south you will descend 2, 000 feet to the Snake River where the water is clear and great for hiking.
Very family-oriented community and voted " Best Place to Raise Kids" in Washington.
For more information call Noelle Koch at 561-509-5928