Specialty: Sleep Medicine
Job Number: 28849
- Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurologists, Neuro-Ophthalmologists, Neuro-Psychologists, and Neuro-Radiologists.
- The Sleep Group provides a full-service sleep program offering assessment, testing, and management of patients with various sleep disorders. Sleep Group has a broad referral network and collegial working environment with sleep pulmonologists, otolaryngologist, and local sleep dentists and psychologists. Multiple clinical sites and telehealth visits are also offered. We provide PAP Clinics conducted by sleep technologists at multiple sites to assist patients with mask fittings, along with three AASM accredited sleep labs with ample home testing programs.
- Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 35 Neurologists in 11 subspecialty sections.
- Train the neurologists of tomorrow with an academic appointment
- Become a member of a 980+ physician, a multispecialty group practice that includes more than 130 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- The neurological Institute is the preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions and was recently listed among the top 50 hospitals in U.S News 2023-24 Best Hospitals Rankings and Ratings for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
- Fellowship in Neuromuscular Disorder
- BC/BE by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Competitive compensation package and benefits package.
- Benefits include RTO (Routine Time Off with no waiting period, available on day one), Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, and CME.
- Chicago’s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.