Specialty: Urgent Care
Job Number: 19553
Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians who practice quality medicine, are friendly and caring, and will provide excellent customer service to its patients to join our group in central Indiana.
WHAT THEY NEED
Ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Full-time clinical position with flexible work schedule
- Monday - Friday 3 p.m. - 11 p.m or 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Weekend Call 1: 3
- 3.5 patients treated per hour on average
- Double coverage scheduled, as needed
- Online scheduling
- Electronic health record customized for Urgent Care
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities