Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 27501
- Hospital-employed position
- 20 patients per day
- 10 or 12 hr shifts including weekends
- 36-40 hrs per week
- 1 years Urgent Care experience required
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
- Salary range based on MGMA
- Named one of the top 50 towns to live in by National Geographic Magazine, this "not-so-rural community" of 50,000 people is located in beautiful Southern Oregon at the base of the Cascade Mountains
- At 4,000 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater and is home to Oregon Institute of Technology. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield, An International Airport is located about an hours drive away.
- Recreational activities abound - World Class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowboarding, etc.