7211 Haley Industrial Drive Suite 200
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 25811
Nurse Practitioner /Physician Assistant to join our New Hartford Urology division. Our candidate will provide high quality patient care to its urology patients in a physician office setting. The selected candidate will work in collaboration with physicians in an innovative and progressive health care environment- experienced new grads welcome!
The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant must successfully complete their certifying examination, possess the valid certification and complete the credentialing process. Must be highly organized with strong interpersonal skills and highly effective in a team environment with the ability to work independently.
Education / Licensure / Experience:
Current COVID Vaccination protocol:
- Graduate of an accredited NP/PA program.
- AANP or ANCC/NCCPA board certification, NYS license or qualification for state licensure is required.
- Two years of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant experience is preferred.
- Must have current BLS certifications.
- Employee is COVID vaccinated
- Employee is approved for a medical exemption (weekly COVID testing is required)
- Employee is approved for a religious exemption (weekly COVID testing is required)
- Employee can elect to test out of mandatory vaccination (weekly COVID testing is required)
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance)
Industry Leading Retirement Package (Employer Matched 401K, Employer Sponsored Annual Profit Sharing)
- Paid holidays
- No evenings, weekends or holidays
- Pleasant work environment and supportive staff
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.