71 Prospect Ave
Job Number: 25052
- Very competitive salary with incentive bonus package
- BC/BE Urologist
- Full Time permanent position
- Combined inpatient (rounding on own patients) and outpatient opportunity
- Replacing a retiring physician
- Be part of a small Urology practice within a large hospital owned multi-specialty group
- Join a supportive and strong administrative team with 2 Urologists, Nursing, Administrative Staff and onsite Office Manager
- Hours: Negotiable
- Call: 1:3 low census of calls.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Relocation payments available.
A not-for-profit organization, employs over 200 physicians, NP’s, PA’s, and CNM’s.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
Facility is located in the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 30 minutes south of Albany, NY. It is a 192 bed facility whose philosophy is “patients first,” emphasizing safety and quality in patient care. The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.