30 Winter Street
Specialty: Physician Assistant - Urology
Job Number: 27836
- Under the general supervision of a physician, the Physician Assistant is responsible for providing varied medical services, which may include: obtaining complete medical history and performing a physical examination; ordering and interpreting laboratory tests and imaging studies; formulating a diagnosis and treatment plan; prescribing and/or dispensing medication; assisting in surgery or other invasive procedures; rounding on admitted patients; counseling patients and families, and other patient care duties.
- May be involved with a patient's medical care in any role which the attending physician deems proper and consistent with applicable law, hospital regulations, delineation of privileges, and the Physician Assistant's training, knowledge, skill, and experience.
- Qualified Physician Assistants will hold at least a Bachelor's degree and must be a graduate of a PA Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) or its predecesso
- If prescribing medications is included in clinical duties and privileges, Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration and federal DEA Controlled Substance Registration are required.
- Qualified Physician Assistants will hold at least a Bachelor's degree and must be a graduate of a PA Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) or its predecessor
- Dental, Medical, Vision, Life insurance, Retirement, PTO, ETC
- Boston is a city of neighborhoods, from Allston to Roxbury, with the Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Charlestown, Dorchester, East Boston, the North End, and more in between. Each has its own unique character, history, and charm. Boston is physically a relatively compact city and it is a good walking city. It is relatively easy to walk from one of the neighborhoods all the way to the Boston waterfront on Boston Harbor.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.