Award-winning healthcare system is seeking a top talent BE/BC Vascular Neurologist interested in building a successful practice based on your interest and level of expertise in the discipline.
This position offers autonomy on a team that values fit and inclusion where well-represented sub-specialties work collaboratively in the collective practice. You’ ll provide exceptional care to a large, diverse patient population and have a voice in practice decisions.
Their physicians enjoy:
· Satisfying, integrative work/life balance
· Highly-qualified, professional support staff
· Strong referral base from the large physician community and other regional healthcare partners
· Value-added salary with sign-on bonus and productivity incentives and comprehensive benefits
· Excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth and development
Their Neurosciences Institute brings together specialized, highly trained experts and trusted leaders in state-of-the-art brain and spine care. These specialists deliver comprehensive programs in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the brain and spine. Specialty areas include:
· Neurocritical Care
· Medical Oncology
· Radiation Oncology
They have been recognized as a “ Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also been designated a “ Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is a culturally rich and diverse city served by a busy international airport. You’ ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It’ s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with the engaging recreational offerings in our scenic river town, makes it a great place to call home!
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email@example.com