Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Job Number: 27166
The Department is seeking a Vascular Surgeon interested in resident education to join and become an integral member of the vascular team.
The surgeon would be appointed to the Department of Surgery with responsibilities relating to serving as a faculty member, traditional inpatient and outpatient services in the elective, urgent, and emergent care of the vascular patient, teaching, and on-call coverage. ?
- The Department hosts a fully accredited ACGME General Surgery Residency Program.
- The surgery department is seeking a clinical based vascular surgeon. General summary of clinical practice entails staffing of outpatient clinic, open vascular surgery, endovascular interventions, and vein ablations.
- The preferred candidate must be board certified/eligible in Vascular Surgery. The candidate must have a strong interest in post-graduate education.
- Previous faculty experience in an academic environment is preferred. Extensive training and experience may satisfy either board requirement.
- Our physicians hold faculty appointments and participate in inter-professional teaching through the Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Surrounded by mountain ranges, the Greater Phoenix area encompasses more than 500 square miles of Sonoran Desert and is comprised of 24 total municipalities – each with a distinct set of characteristics, attractions and flavors that offer visitors a unique glimpse at the nation's fifth-largest city. Greater Phoenix is one of the largest metro areas in the United States, with roughly 5 million people who live here.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.