Job Number: 22402
- BC / BE Ophthalmology
- General Ophthalmology practice
- Replace a retiring physician
- 1:3 shared very infrequent call
Comprehensive services include cutting-edge procedures and personalized care for all ages.
- MGMA based salary. RVU production incentives
- Routine eye exams
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma treatment
- Diabetic eye disease
- Crossed eyes
- Pediatric eye disease
- Pediatric eye surgery
- 403b (4% Employee Contribution / 4% HPS Contribution weekly + 2% HPS match of your 4%)
- PTO: 168 Hours (Sick, Personal or Vacation Days), 7 Holidays, 40 Hours CME + $3,500
- Reimbursement for professional costs
- Health, life, disability, Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- Excellent location 20 minutes south of Worcester in great family-friendly community. The area provides lots of outdoor activities, excellent schools, and close proximity to the coast and mountains. This is an excellent opportunity to practice meaningful medicine.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.